On New Year’s Eve, Venice wears a golden festive dress for the special occasion, made of shining innovations and glittering traditions. While the classic “cenone” is held in the palazzos all over the city, after midnight Venetians and travelers gather at St. Mark to have a toast to the new year enjoying live music and fireworks, and keeping alive the habit of the hopeful kisses.
Palazzo Venart offers a special package to celebrate New Year in one of the most attractive destinations of the world. Treat yourself to a very special happening including the unique charme of a real Venetian palazzo from 15th century and the original tastes proposed by the Michelin starred chef Enrico Bartolini and his team. They have mixed a traditional Venetian San Silvestro dinner with a contemporary twist, by pampering your palate in the exclusive setting of the Glam Restaurant.
- 2 nights in an elegant Double room
- Full a la carte breakfast at our GLAM Restaurant
- Late check-out
- A bottle of Italian prosecco served in the room
- A nine-course dinner for two for New Year's Eve, including water and a selection of wines (champagnes not included)
- Minimum stay 2 nights including 31st December 2018, available from 30 December 2018 to 2 January 2019.
- Rate is for double occupancy
- The promotion can not be combined with other offers
- The rate does not include the tourist tax of € 5.00 per day per adult
- Rates inclusive of VAT
- Additional nights available