Venice is set to come alive with art and culture in 2017. The Palazzo Venart has created this exclusive package for art lovers, just in time for the launch of a new exhibition in Venice by famed contemporary artist Damien Hirst. The new show, Treasures From The Wreck Of The Unbelievable, is making headlines around the world and the Palazzo Venart is offering guests the chance to see the incredible art display for themselves.
The artist brings historic treasures from the depths of the ocean together with more modern artifacts, asking questions about time and history through physical forms. Stay in luxury with the Palazzo Venart and receive tickets to this amazing exhibition. The striking and thought-provoking display is at the Palazzo Grassi and Punta della Dogana from April to December 2017.
There is also the 57th Art Biennale with the Viva Arte Viva exhibition opening May, displaying at the Pavilions at the Giardini, the Arsenale and in the heart of the beautiful city of Venice. 2017 will see the 74th Venice International Film Festival take place - a famed cinematic event showcasing art from around the world.
- Stay at Classic, Prestige, Luxury or Suite room for one or more nights
- Full breakfast à la carte at GLAM Restaurant
- Tickets to the Damien Hirst exhibition
- Luxury and Suite guests will receive Palazzo Grassi and Punta della Dogana Foundation Membership*
* Valid for one year
- Free priority access to museums for one year
- Palazzo Grassi and Punta della Dogana guided tours
- Exclusive invitation to exhibition previews and reserved events
- Regular newsletter with upcoming event schedule
- Art activity discount of 50%
- Bookshop discount of 10% and cafe discount of 15%
- Tours of Venice and other cultural heritage venues, with discounts
- Special welcome gift for each new member