- Exclusive discounts on rooms rates
- Welcome amenities including fresh seasonal fruit
- Exclusive benefits for suites and luxury suites
Your trip to Venice will be unforgettable by booking an accommodation at the Palazzo Venart Luxury Hotel, directly on the city’s Grand Canal. Many of the hotel’s elegant rooms allow guests a true panorama of Venice. The five-star Palazzo Venart has 18 prestigious rooms and suites, each based on a unique aspect of Venetian history and culture.
Every room has been individually decorated and furnished to the highest standards in keeping with its noble past, making this one of the most desirable and exclusive properties in the Serenissima.
Whether you are coming on your own, with a friend, a loved one or are coming in a group, make your trip to Venice one to remember forever with a stay at the Palazzo Venart Luxury Hotel.
- Air-conditioned rooms
- Direct-dial telephone with front desk
- Free internet connection throughout the property; free Sky and Mediaset Premium TV channels available
- Complimentary mineral water in couverture
- Wide screen satellite television
- double beds or twin beds as preferred
- Slippers and bathrobe provided
- Ornate marble bathroom
- Minibar in all rooms
- Pets may not exceed 10 Kg and a maximum of 1 pet per room.
- A charge of 150 EUR per stay will apply for each pet and will be added to your guestroom bill.
- Pets must be supervised at all times and must be carried or on a leash in public areas.
- Pets are not allowed in the Food & Beverage areas of the hotel, nor can step on the lawn and flowerbeds.
- For your pet's safety, pets may not be left unattended in the guest rooms, unless this happens for a short interval when the guests are still inside the hotel premises, and only if the pet does not create noise disturbances to surrounding guest rooms.
- Palazzo Venart does not accept responsibility or liability for unattended pets and may charge additional penalty fee in case of any noise complaint from other guests.
- Your cell phone number must be provided at check-in.