See Venice through the eyes of its citizens of the past with this unique tour experience, taking guests into the historic districts which make the City of Water such a fascinating place. This tour takes guests through the oldest Jewish ghetto in the world, located in the heart of the Cannaregio district. The tour includes a visit to Orsoni, where fine Venetian glass is blown and where specialist gold working is carried out. See these skilled craftsmen in action, with the chance to purchase gifts and souvenirs.
• Tour escort
• Transfer services by water taxi
• Aperitif in Cannaregio
• Entrance to Orsoni Mosaic Furnace
- Prices stated are given as a guide and may change, depending on seasonal factors and subject to availability.
- Experiences must be scheduled during daylight hours only. Prices can be confirmed when booking your Experience.
- Customized tours will be subject to additional charges.
- The hotel and its partners reserve the right to modify prices and tour details without notice.
- Seven days’ notice is required when booking your Experience. Payment will be required in advance.
*Please note that for many of our Venice experiences, three days’ notice is required when booking to ensure availability.