Lord George Gordon Byron was an English poet and a leading figure in the Romantic Movement. He is regarded as one of the greatest of British poets. In the spring of 1818 Lord Byron rented the piano nobile of the Palazzo Mocenigo and became part of the Venetian magic.
For an unforgettable and luxurious stay in Venice, Italy, choose the Lord Byron Suite - complete with silk wallcovering, parquet wooden flooring, ornate furnishings and stunning décor. Located above the peaceful garden, the suite features a generously proportioned separate lounge area with romantic views through the original arched windows.
To complement the sumptuous furnishing, it features a king sized bed, a luxury marble bathroom with separate bathtub and walk-in shower. Abundant toiletries, complimentary bottled water, international satellite TV and Wi-Fi are all included.
Lord Byron Suite Features:
- Size: 50m2
- King sized double bed
- Marble bathroom with separate bathtub and shower
- Minibar and free mineral water
- Bathrobe and slippers provided
- Free Wi-Fi in your room
- 55” Widescreen TV with satellite service
- Direct dial telephone in room
Extras and Services:
- 24hr room service
- Pets allowed at manager’s discretion
- Babysitting and shoe shine service
- Newspapers delivered on request
- Foreign currency exchange available
- Extra bed available if required
- Water taxi transfers can be arranged