The Bucentaur was the Venetian barge used by the Doge during the Festival of La Sensa. The last of these barge ships was destroyed in 1798 by Napoleon to symbolize his victory in conquering this 1000 year old Republic.
The Bucentaur Room has been individually designed with a massive antique mirror taking pride of place in the heart of the bedroom, along with wood paneling and parquet floors.
The room provides generous space in luxurious comfort, with a king sized double bed and a glamorous marble bathroom - complete with bath and shower, plus complimentary luxury toiletries. Guests can also enjoy international satellite TV, complimentary bottled water and Wi-Fi in a large distinct luxurious bedroom.
Bucentaur Room Features:
- Size: 26m2
- King sized double bed
- Marble bathroom with combined bathtub and shower
- Minibar and complimentary mineral water
- Bathrobe and slippers in room
- Free internet connection throughout the property; free Sky and Mediaset Premium TV channels available
- 42” Widescreen TV shows satellite channels
- Direct dial and internal telephone
Extras and Services:
- 24hr room service
- Pets allowed at manager’s discretion
- Babysitting and shoe shine service
- Newspapers delivered on request
- Foreign currency exchange available
- Extra bed available if required
- Water taxi transfers can be arranged