Marco Polo is the most famous Venetian in history as well as the most famous European who ever travelled the Silk Road. He single handedly raised 14th century Europeans’ interest in Cathay.
In Marco Polo’s own words:
“No other man, Christian or Saracen, Mongol or Pagan, has explored so much of the world as Messer Marco, son of Messer Niccolo Polo, great and noble citizen of the city of Venice.”
The Marco Polo Room has been individually designed and features frescoes, objects d’arte, and the original Venetian terrazzo floor. It provides generous space and luxurious comfort.
Inside the room are a king sized double bed and a stylish marble bathroom, complete with bath and shower. Guests will enjoy the well appointed toiletries, international satellite TV, complimentary bottled water and Wi-fi in this unique, luxurious Venetian bedroom.
Marco Polo Room Features:
- Size: 35m2
- Twin beds
- Marble bathroom with combined bathtub and shower
- Minibar and complimentary mineral water
- Bathrobe and slippers in room
- Free internet connection throughout the property; free Sky and Mediaset Premium TV channels available
- 42” Widescreen TV shows satellite channels
- Direct dial and internal telephone
Extras and Services:
- 24hr room service
- Pets allowed at manager’s discretion
- Babysitting and shoe shine service
- Newspapers delivered on request
- Foreign currency exchange available
- Extra bed available if required
- Water taxi transfers can be arranged