On Murano, one of the Venetian islands, you will find one of the most renown glass works in the world. Venetian glass carries itself with beauty, history, spirit, vitality and fragility. Yes, it still has a touch of archaic tradition, but like all of the living traditions in Venice, it is changing and adapting to the world of the 21st century. However, today's Murano glass still contains a little romantic caress of “antica”.
The Murano Room provides sumptuous and spacious accommodation in a king sized bed, with a parquet wooden floor and silk covered walls. A marble bathroom with walk-in shower, including luxury toiletries, international satellite TV, complimentary bottled water, a minibar and free Wi-Fi.
A private terrace, overlooking the rooftops of Venice, completes the luxury.
Murano Room Features:
- Size: 20m2
- King sized double bed
- Marble bathroom with walk-in shower
- Minibar and free mineral water
- Bathrobe and slippers provided
- Free internet connection throughout the property; free Sky and Mediaset Premium TV channels available
- 42” Widescreen TV with satellite service
- Direct dial telephone in room
- Private roof terrace overlooking the rooftops of Venice
Extras and Services:
- 24hr room service
- Pets allowed at manager’s discretion
- Babysitting and shoe shine service
- Newspapers delivered on request
- Foreign currency exchange available
- Extra bed available if required
- Water taxi transfers can be arranged