- Exclusive discounts on rooms rates
- Welcome amenities including fresh seasonal fruit
- Exclusive benefits for suites and luxury suites
The stunning Palazzo Venart Luxury Hotel opened its doors to the public in August 2016 and is the latest LDC luxury hotel in Italy. The five-star Palazzo Venart Luxury Hotel consists of 18 prestigious and fastidiously decorated rooms and suites, each based on a unique aspect of Venetian history and culture.
Fronted by its placid garden which opens directly onto the Grand Canal, the entire 16th century Palazzo and grounds have been carefully restored to their former grandeur with minute attention to detail.
Original features which include Renaissance frescoes and marble fireplaces have been expertly restored by Venetian specialists and complemented with antiques and custom furnishings to display the Palazzo’s noble past.
Furthermore, Palazzo Venart boasts the privilege of hosting the exclusive GLAM Restaurant 2 Michelin stars since 2020, led by the multi-starred Enrico Bartolini and resident chef Donato Ascani. The restaurant offers unique menus for a gastronomic experience of the highest level.
The 5 star Palazzo Venart Luxury Hotel is centrally located in the heart of traditional Venice. All the sights and sounds of the romantic City of Water are readily accessible to our guests.
- Palazzo Venart provides all the prevention, protection and sanitization measures to fully guarantee guests and team members safety
- For direct reservations with a minimum stay of two nights in Prestige room is included a credit worth €50 spendable at the GLAM restaurant, 2 Michelin stars
- For direct reservations with a minimum stay of two nights in Deluxe Suite and Grand Canal Suite is included 30-minutes gondola ride
- For direct reservations with minimum stay of two nights in Luxury Suite and Luxury Suite Grand Canal, a benefit of your choice is included: a return transfer to the airport and 1 hour guided tour of Venice or a boat tour experience to Murano & Burano islands
- Delicious Michelin-starred breakfast by Donato Ascani
- Late check-out upon availability
- Free room upgrade subject to availability upon arrival
- Private garden overlooking the Grand Canal and access by water from the private pier
- Green inner courtyard
- VIP welcome amenities
- 10% discount for parking at Garage San Marco (reservations should be made directly through the garage website)
- Delight in Grand Canal vistas directly from the Palazzo and its serene gardens
- Enjoy one of our 18 luxurious suite or room, each with a unique theme and design
- Hire the entire Palazzo for an exclusive celebration of your own memorable event
- Our dedicated and attentive hospitality professionals are at hand for your every need
- Original 16th century frescos and artwork have been expertly restored and preserved
- Savor an unforgettable meal in our Michelin-starred gourmet restaurant GLAM. Full a-la-carte and tasting menus by celebrity chef Enrico Bartolini.
- The hotel is walking distance to all major Venetian attractions and sights
- Free internet connection throughout the property; free Sky and Mediaset Premium TV channels available
From sun-bathed terraces on Venice roofs, Renaissance frescoes and objects d’arte, Palazzo Venart rooms and suites have been thoughtfully and handsomely decorated in classic Venetian style. The unique Palazzo Venart Luxury Hotel pays tribute to the city’s history and aesthetic charm, in each room, filled with every fitting and feature a guest could want and more. From timeless Classic rooms to the extravagant and spacious Suites, there is a room to suit every visitor at the Palazzo Venart Luxury Hotel.
Take A Look At The Rooms
Upon entering the Palazzo Venart Luxury Hotel, you will find yourself in a private and discreet courtyard in the shade of sweetly scented magnolia tree. Set within this romantic enclave is the GLAM Restaurant, renowned gourmet in the gastronomic panorama of the Serenissima. Created by the award winning contemporary Italian chef Enrico Bartolini,
GLAM restaurant received its second Michelin star in 2020 with the Resident Chef Donato Ascani, after having achieved the first in 2017. GLAM can host guests indoors or al fresco, even for a delicious Michelin-starred breakfast.
Formerly an aristocratic residence, the Palazzo Venart Luxury Hotel has been completely renovated to showcase its previous treasures. To complement the artistic merits of the palace and to restore it to its former glory, our goal is to provide you with service that makes you feel like a welcome and honored guest of a private stately home.
“La nostra casa è la vostra casa” we want to you to feel comfortable and at home with the conveniences of a luxury hotel.
Further enhance your experience by hiring out the entire Palazzo Venart Luxury Hotel exclusively for your own use. Enjoy the sole use of this beautiful palace for a of special and memorable event. The Venart staff will provide you with the expertise and the hospitality to make your event one-of-a-kind in a stunning setting that complements the beauty of its location.Booking and Information
Say ‘I do’ on Venice’s grandest waterway. Celebrate your wedding with family and friends in the most romantic setting imaginable. The Palazzo Venart Luxury Hotel is the ideal place for a classic and luxurious wedding day. Enjoy the exquisite gardens and Grand Canal views, and entertain in the property’s stately rooms, awash with elegance and charm.
Experience Venetian glamour on your special day - book your wedding with us now.
Overlooking the Canal Grande and the quintessential panoramic view of the city, enjoy the tranquility of the Palazzo’s own private garden. For a coffee, an afternoon snack or an evening aperitivo, it’s the perfect place to appreciate the beauty of Venice.
Venice has a rich and colorful history reflected in its events, art and architecture. Discover the city through its ages, from the Renaissance and the development of trade to the stunning Carnival of Venice and the fine glassmaking traditions of the city.Venice History